Overdraft Privilege Service
Overdraft consideration exclusively for eligible First Westroads Bank checking account customers
Have you ever...
- Made a mistake in your checkbook?
- Had a transaction denied or turned down at checkout?
- Had the embarrassment and expense of a returned check?
- Had to "guess" at what transactions a joint owner has made?
Relax... You Deserve Consideration!
Rather than automatically returning unpaid any insufficient items, we will consider, without obligation on our part, payment of your reasonable overdrafts.
*Eligible Account Types
- Safe Checking
- Regular Checking
- Now and Safe Now Checking
- Business Checking, including Sole Proprietor, Commercial Checking, and Commercial Analysis Checking
Overdraft Privilege Can Mean...
- You may avoid high charges from merchants for returned checks
- You may avoid the embarrassment and inconvenience of denied purchases and dishonored checks
- Payment of overdrafts up to $800 ($1,500 on business checking accounts) will normally be considered. These limits include our customary fees set out in our policy. Our fees will be added to any outstanding overdrafts you may have and will be applied against your Overdraft Privilege limit.
- We will charge our normal non-sufficient funds or overdraft charges, as set forth in our fee schedule, for each item that would create an overdraft on your account
Of course we can't promise to pay every overdraft, not all accounts are eligible, and some restrictions do apply. See our Overdraft Privilege Policy for further details.
24 x 7 protection for your debit card.
Online or around the world, we have you covered!
Fraudulent activity can occur at anytime, but we have you covered! You may not be aware, but you're protected all hours of the day, every day, from the increasing occurences of fraud!
Why? ALL First Westroads Bank debit cards are safeguarded under FraudWatch® PLUS a FREE debit card monitoring service from your local community bank, First Westroads Bank.
- Standard with any First Westroads Bank debit card
- Free for customers - no charge for monitoring
- Effective at preventing the occurence of fraudulent activity on your account!
FraudWatch® PLUS is a sophisticated system that will learn your spending habits. Whenever a transaction is not consistent with your usual patterns, you will get a call from “Fraud Prevention Services”. You can feel secure in knowing that our watchdogs are doing their job 24/7, preventing potential fraudulent use of your card.
If a fraudulent transaction does occur, the FraudWatch® PLUS representative will begin the process for you. They will initiate the necessary paperwork to dispute the transaction, close the card, and continue to monitor your account carefully and vigilantly. Whether it's day or night, weekday or weekend!
If you will be traveling outside your normal geographical spending area contact us first and we will make sure your card is working while you are away.
Contact a First Westroads Bank Personal Banker at (402) 330-7200
FraudWatch® PLUS Customer Service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Outside of the USA, Call collect to 1-701-461-0621
Safe Deposit Boxes
Protect Important Documents and Valuable Items
Safe Deposit Boxes are available at our 15750 West Dodge Road location. All boxes are in a secure vault and can be accessed during normal business hours.
Current Rates are as follows:
|Box Size||Price per year|
For more information, contact a First Westroads Bank Personal Banker at (402) 330-7200.
Deluxe Check Reorder
Is it time to reorder checks?
To place a check reorder, please click here.
If you have any questions on your check order, please contact a First Westroads Bank Personal Banker at (402) 330-7200.