Send money. Receive money. POPmoney.
POPmoney is an innovative personal-payment service that allows you to send and receive money as easily as you send and receive email and text messages, right from your existing First Westroads Bank checking account.
How It Works
- First, sign into your account by accessing BankNow internet banking, or mobile banking, and click through to your Bill Payment service. Within Bill Payment, there will be a tab labeled POPmoney.
- You can send money by providing the recipient's name and email address, mobile phone number or checking-account data. Our eGreeting allows you to personalize the delivery, if you wish.
- Once the POPmoney transaction is complete, you'll receive a notification.
- If your recipient's financial institution is part of the POPmoney network, they can complete the transaction from their own financial institution's online banking site. If not, they can go to POPmoney.com to pick up the funds and direct them to their own bank account.
- When you are the recipient of money, you will receive an email or text-message notification.
- Log into BankNow internet banking or Mobile Banking, and direct the funds to your bank account.
- Money sent to a specified bank account will be automatically deposited there.
There is a $0.50 fee for each transaction submitted through Popmoney for any dollar amount.
Need more information? View our POPmoney FAQs.