We never take our customers for granted, so we're constantly exploring services that improve their banking experience.
Online or around the world, we have eyes on your debit card 24x7.
Since fraudulent activity can occur at anytime, and with the increasing amount of identity theft, we're ensuring your debit card is protected all hours of the day, every day.
All First Westroads Bank debit cards are safeguarded under Fraudwatch PLUS, a free debit-card monitoring service.
- Standard with any First Westroads Bank debit card
- Free for customers - no charge for monitoring
- Effective at preventing the occurrence of fraudulent activity on your account
FraudWatch PLUS is a sophisticated system that will learn your spending habits. Whenever a transaction is not consistent with your usual patterns, you will get a call from Fraud Prevention Services.
If a fraudulent transaction does occur, the FraudWatch© PLUS representative will initiate the necessary paperwork to dispute the transaction, close the card and continue to monitor your account carefully and vigilantly. Whether it's day or night, weekday or weekend.
If you're planning on traveling outside your normal geographic spending area, contact us first and we will make sure your card is working while you are away.
Safety Deposit Boxes
Store important documents and valuables in a safety deposit box
Boxes available at our 15750 W. Dodge Rd. location. All boxes are in a secure vault and can be accessed during normal business hours.
Current Rates are as follows:
|Price Per year
|3 x 5
|5 x 5
|3 x 10
|5 x 10
|Price Per year
|10 x 10
|16 x 11
|16 x 22
For more information and current avalibility, contact a First Westroads Bank Personal Banker at (402) 330-7200
Overdraft Privilege Service
Have you ever:
- Made a mistake in your checkbook?
- Had a transaction denied or turned down at checkout?
- Gone through the embarrassment and expense of a returned check?
- Had to "guess" at who made which transactions in a joint-ownership account?
We think you deserve consideration.
When it comes to overdrawn funds, we will consider, without obligation on our part, payment of your reasonable overdrafts.
- Eligible Account Types:
- Safe Checking
- Regular Checking
- Now and SafeNow Checking
- Business Checking, including Sole Proprietor, Commercial Checking and Commercial Analysis Checking
*Not all of these accounts are eligible and some restrictions apply to eligible accounts
- Overdraft Privilege Service can mean:
- You may avoid costly charges from merchants for returned checks.
- You may avoid the embarrassment and inconvenience of denied purchases and dishonored checks.
- Payments of overdrafts up to $800 ($1,500 on business checking accounts) will normally be considered. These limits include the customary fees set out in our policy. Our fees will be added to any outstanding overdrafts you may have incurred and will be applied against your Overdraft Privilege limit.
- We will charge our normal insufficient funds or overdraft charges, as set forth in our fee schedule, for each item that would create an overdraft on your account.
Of course we can't promise to pay every overdraft, not all accounts are eligible, and some restrictions do apply. See our Overdraft Privilege Policy for further details.
Deluxe Check Reorder
Is it time to reorder checks? Place a check reorder here.
If you have any questions about your check order, please contact a First Westroads Bank Personal Banker.
- *Safe deposit boxes are not insured by the FDIC.