Banking solutions designed for the unique needs of commercial businesses.
The checking needs of small commercial businesses are well-suited for this hard-working business checking account.
Low-volume businesses that maintain a monthly average available balance of $2,000 will receive the first 50 debits and 100 deposited items free* each statement cycle.
Average monthly available balances below $2,000 will incur a $0.20 fee for each debit and deposited item.
*A $0.20 fee will be applied for each item in excess of the specified number of debits and deposited items.
A high-volume-business deserves a commercial checking account that can keep up.
Fees are imposed only when the monthly activity charges are not offset by your earnings allowance.
|Monthly Maintenance||$10 per statement cycle|
|Credits||$0.20 each item|
|Debits||$0.16 each item|
|Deposited Items||$0.08 each item|
|Returned Items (chargebacks)||$7 each item|
|Coin and Currency Counting||$0.08 per roll or banded bundle|
|ACH File||$25.00 per file|
|ACH File Internet||$12.50 per file|
|Special Handling||$20 per statement cycle|
Commercial Money Market
A savings account with tiered interest that's in your business's best interest.
Earn a premium interest rate on the average daily accrued balance while maintaining liquidity with our Commercial Money Market account. It has a tiered interest-rate structure for higher-balance accounts.
- $1,000 minimum daily balance requirement to waive $10 monthly service fee.
- Limit of six transfers or withdrawals is allowed each statement cycle. Additional transfers or withdrawals incur a per-debit fee of $3.00.
- Free online access to account information, statements and check images with enrollment in Business Connect internet banking and eStatements.
Business Credit Cards
The best business credit cards are the ones that reward you for getting the job done.
Business and Rewards Cards
Our business introductory and rewards cards are ideal for business banking clients looking to better manage their expenses.
Bonus or PLUS Rewards Cards
With a bonus or PLUS rewards business credit card, you can expect all of the rewards available to personal-banking customers, as well as the ability to categorize expenses, direct cash flow and keep track of spending.
Business Debit Cards
Track your spending with a flexible business debit card that keeps you in charge.
- Use anywhere Mastercard is accepted
- Free ATM transactions at First Westroads Bank-operated ATMs
- Two free monthly ATM transactions at any surchange-free ATM
- Free FraudWatch PLUS fraud protection
Find a First Westroads Bank ATM location.