Personal Debit Cards
From shopping locally, to shopping globally, to grabbing cash, your chip-enabled Mastercard© gives you the power to use your money when you want, where you want and how you want.
- Use anywhere Mastercard© is accepted
- Free ATM transactions at First Westroads Bank-Operated ATMs
- Two free ATM transactions per month at any surcharge-free ATM
- Free FraudWatch©PLUS fraud protection
Find a First Westroads Bank ATM location.
Debit- and Credit-Card Safety Tips
If Your Card is Ever Lost or Stolen, call us immediately at (800) 472-3272, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Sign the back of your card on the signature panel as soon as you receive it in the mail.
- Do not share your PIN (personal identification number) with anyone.
- Memorize your PIN and never write it on your card or keep it in your purse or wallet.
- Always pay attention to your surroundings when approaching an ATM. Make sure it is located in an open and well-lit location. When the transaction is complete, remember to take your receipt, card and cash and then leave immediately. Do not stop to count your cash until you are in a safe location.
- Order a copy of your credit report annually. Make sure it's accurate and includes only those activities you've authorized. Request your free annual credit report today.
- When your card has expired and you have received your new one, be sure to destroy your old one.
- When using your card at a merchant, be sure it is returned and that you receive a copy of your receipt. When the receipt is no longer needed, be sure to shred or otherwise destroy it.
- Always keep your card in a safe and secure location.
- Keep a list of all credit- and debit-card accounts in case your wallet is lost or stolen.
- Monitor your credit-card, debit-card and ATM-card transactions daily to ensure there are no unauthorized transactions. View all your transactions with ease through First Westroads Bank online or our Mobile Banking app.
Traveling Out of State and Using your Debit Card?
Please contact us with your travel plans before leaving so there are no interruptions with your card service.
Want a credit card with buying power?
We have a few.