Small Business Accounts
Business banking solutions that understand the unique challenges of small businesses and deliver products to fit their needs
Sole Proprietor Checking
Our Sole Proprietor checking account is a small-business checking account designed for any small business with limited checking activity.
Individuals who maintain a monthly average available balance of $1000 or more receive the first 30 debits and 50 deposited items free* with each statement cycle
Average monthly available balance below $1000 will incur a $0.20 fee for each debit and deposited item.
* A $0.20 fee will be applied for each item in excess of the specified number of debits and deposited items.
Business Savings Account
Leverage your profits with a high-yield business savings account that delivers more.
Receive a competitive rate that's compounded and automatically deposited into your account on a quarterly basis. A $100 minimum daily balance is required to avoid a $3.00 monthly service fee. A maximum of six transfers or withdrawals is allowed per month.*
* Each additional transfer or withdrawal incurs a per debit fee of $1.00.
Certificates of Deposit
Boost your earnings with higher interest from CDs that deliver greater returns than a traditional savings account.
Choose from a wide variety of maturities -- from 30 days to 60 months (federal regulations require a penalty for early withdrawal). Contact a First Westroads Bank Personal Banker at (402) 330-7200 for preferred rates offered on certificates with initial deposits of $100,000 or more.
Business Credit Cards
The best business credit cards are the ones that reward you for getting the job done.
Business and Rewards Cards
Our business introductory and rewards cards are ideal for business banking clients looking to better manage their expenses.
Bonus or PLUS Rewards Cards
With a bonus or PLUS rewards business credit card, you can expect all of the rewards available to personal-banking customers, as well as the ability to categorize expenses, direct cash flow and keep track of spending.
Business Debit Cards
Track your business expenses with a flexible business debit card that keeps you in charge. Purchase items locally, globally or withdraw cash at any time.
- Use anywhere Mastercard is accepted
- Free ATM transactions at First Westroads Bank-operated ATMs
- Two monthly ATM transactions at any surcharge-free ATM
- Free FraudWatch PLUS fraud protection
Find a First Westroads Bank ATM location.
Debit- and Credit-Card Safety Tips
If Your Card is Ever Lost or Stolen, call us immediately at (800) 472-3272, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Sign the back of your card on the signature panel as soon as you receive it in the mail.
- Do not share your PIN (personal identification number) with anyone.
- Memorize your PIN and never write it on your card or keep it in your purse or wallet.
- Always pay attention to your surroundings when approaching an ATM. Make sure it is located in an open and well-lit location. When the transaction is complete, remember to take your receipt, card and cash and then leave immediately. Do not stop to count your cash until you are in a safe location.
- Order a copy of your credit report annually. Make sure it's accurate and includes only those activities you've authorized. Request your free annual credit report today.
- When your card has expired and you have received your new one, be sure to destroy your old one.
- When using your card at a merchant, be sure it is returned and that you receive a copy of your receipt. When the receipt is no longer needed, be sure to shred or otherwise destroy it.
- Always keep your card in a safe and secure location.
- Keep a list of all credit- and debit-card accounts in case your wallet is lost or stolen.
- Monitor your credit-card, debit-card and ATM-card transactions daily to ensure there are no unauthorized transactions. View all your transactions with ease through First Westroads Bank online or our Mobile Banking app.
Traveling Out of State and Using your Debit Card?
Please contact us with your travel plans before leaving so there are no interruptions with your card service.